Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

(Editor's Note: The original draft of this blog was lost, due to some inane loop when "insert image" was fat-fingered on the iPhone instead of spell check. This necessitated a lot of fussing, getting out of bed, signing in to the right account (additional editor's note-see 12/27 post by "Laurie"--which it really wasn't--it was by me, but I was signed in as Laurie, who apparently has posting privileges on my blog--which is fine, but I'm just trying to clarify) and then trying to recapture an inspired moment that happened in the warmth of my bed. Now I am freezing out of bed, writing this. Anyway, the original post mused on Rudolph's red nose, old time depictions of drunks in the comics, a stomach bug that caught some of our family a few days before Christmas, and the idea of red bums as a result of said bug. The line of thinking was going to rapidly degenerate from there, so I ended it tactfully, but alas...)

I wonder why Rudolph's nose was red?

(Editor's note: I just can't do it...)

No comments: